Arsenal and Liverpool have been handed a huge boost in signing Portuguese winger Pedro Neto this summer.
The 23-year-old has been an important player for Wolverhampton Wanderers for the past few years, but could move on soon.
The Midlands outfit need to balance their books to avoid Financial Fair Play breaches and Neto could be sold owing to this.
Neto has been in the best form of his career this season. Either side of his injury absence, he has notched up three goals and 10 assists.
Source From: Eyefootball: Football News
- ProfitSGE Review – The Brand New and ONLY Software To Trick ChatGPT Into Sending You MILLIONS Of Unique Visitors For Free!
- AI Infinite Income Hub Review – The Brand New Step-By-Step Untold Online Making Money Secrets To Unlock Your Unexpected Earnings!
- MotioMatic V2 Review – The World’s First Revolutionary Tool, Video Builder, Transforms the Game!
- Ultimate Wealth Builder Review – The Unique System That Will Take You From Newbie To Complete Mastery And Start Getting Results As Early As From Day 1!
- ZapAI Review – The #1 “NexusAI” WhatsApp Autoresponder & Store Builder That Creates and Blasts UNLIMITED “PHONE MESSAGES” To UNLIMITED Contacts!