Reports from the UK have linked former Milan captain and director Paolo Maldini with a future role at Manchester United.
Reported by The Sun, later picked up by Sky Sports’ Paper Talk, Maldini has supposedly been lined up by Sir Jim Ratcliffe, who is set to complete the purchase of a 25% stake in United in the near future.
The details of Maldini’s rumoured position at Old Trafford have not been specified.
Ratcliffe’s 25% in Manchester United is rumoured to be the first step in a gradual full-takeover and it is believed that he will have control over sporting-related decisions.
Maldini has been out of a job since the summer, having parted company with Milan, where he had served as technical director, at the end of the 2022-23 season.
The iconic former Italy defender has been linked with a return to football elsewhere in recent weeks, as other reports have suggested he was the preferred candidate for a director role with Saudi Pro League side Al-Ittihad.
Source From: Football Italia
- Traffic GPT Review – The Brand New Revolutionary Software Generating 100% Free Traffic and Blasting More Profits!
- LearnX Review – The #1 To Market AI System Creates Self-Managed Academy Sites, And Prefill It With Tons of Unique AI-Generated Courses
- GPT Studio Review – The World #1 Real Open AI Connected WordPress Software That Auto Creates Set & Forget Websites!
- ScriptioAI Review – The First To Market and ONLY Tool To Combine The Power Of Google Bard, Microsoft, & ChatGPT To Create Digital Marketing Assets With Ease!
- Zeus Review – The Brand New Set & Forget AI-Powered App Turning TikTok Into A $483/Day Viral Traffic Machine!