Juventus need midfield reinforcements in January and are in negotiations with Arsenal to take Thomas Partey on loan, claim reports in France.
It is no secret that the Bianconeri are short in the middle of the park at the moment, having lost both Paul Pogba and Nicolò Fagioli to long-term bans for off the field issues.
They sit second in Serie A and believe a quality addition can boost their chances of really challenging Inter for the Scudetto.
According to Footmercato, Juve director of sport Cristiano Giuntoli was in London over the last few days for direct talks with Partey’s representatives.
The 30-year-old was purchased from Atletico Madrid in October 2020 for a massive €50m, but is currently struggling with a thigh problem that saw him make only five appearances this season.
The Ghana international has missed 52 games in the three years since joining Arsenal and they are growing frustrated with this record.
At the same time, Juve would take him on loan with an option to buy, hoping to rehabilitate Partey.
Source From: Football Italia
- eBGenius Review – A Brand-New Software Creates Professionally Looking 50,000+ Children Story eBooks with Beautiful Templates, Powerful AI Images!
- FlowCart Review – The Next-GEN App Building Highly Profitable eCom Funnels Preloaded With 100s of Winning Products And Convert 10x More Than Regular eCom Stores!
- PixaSuite AI Review – The World’s First 9-in-1 AI App That Allows Us To Start, Promote, And Scale Any Business In Any Niche!
- LeadPulse Review – Brand New Software To Amplify Lead Generation, Elevate Your Strategies, Multiply Your Leads, And Dominate Your Market Effortlessly!
- Traffic GPT Review – The Brand New Revolutionary Software Generating 100% Free Traffic and Blasting More Profits!