Manchester United manager Erik ten Hag has revealed that Luke Shaw was substituted against Aston Villa as a precaution.
The England international had a complaint at the half-time interval yesterday and Ten Hag did not want to take any risks with him.
As a result, the left-back was replaced by Victor Lindelof for the second half. The Swede had a tough test but he managed to prevail.
Speaking after the game, Ten Hag said that Shaw’s substitution was precautionary and he will be assessed in the coming days.
The Dutchman added that he did not want to take the risk with the left-back and lose him for several weeks of the current season.
United made it three league wins on the bounce with a hard-fought result yesterday. Scott McTominay scored a late winner at Villa Park.
The club are now just six points behind the top four and will fancy themselves to close the gap by the end of the campaign.
Source From: Eyefootball: Football News
- ProfitSGE Review – The Brand New and ONLY Software To Trick ChatGPT Into Sending You MILLIONS Of Unique Visitors For Free!
- AI Infinite Income Hub Review – The Brand New Step-By-Step Untold Online Making Money Secrets To Unlock Your Unexpected Earnings!
- MotioMatic V2 Review – The World’s First Revolutionary Tool, Video Builder, Transforms the Game!
- Ultimate Wealth Builder Review – The Unique System That Will Take You From Newbie To Complete Mastery And Start Getting Results As Early As From Day 1!
- ZapAI Review – The #1 “NexusAI” WhatsApp Autoresponder & Store Builder That Creates and Blasts UNLIMITED “PHONE MESSAGES” To UNLIMITED Contacts!