- Haaland’s agent Rafaela Pimenta insists the star is in control of his own future
- Pimenta stressed only a select few know details about Haaland’s contract
- England will struggle to win a trophy with Kalvin Phillips – ‘It’s All Kicking Off’
Erling Haaland‘s agent Rafaela Pimenta has claimed the Manchester City star is the master of his own destiny, but played down suggestions rival clubs are aware of a release clause in his contract.
Haaland has four years left on his current deal with the Treble winners, but Man City are keen to extend the forward’s contract further.
Mail Sport reported last month that Man City and Haaland are expected to discuss fresh terms in the coming months, which could see the Norwegian land an increase on his £400,000-a-week wages plus bonuses.
A potential release clause is expected to be discussed, with Mail Sport revealing two were initially added into his first contract – one of which was dependent on Guardiola’s future before he signed a new deal last November.
Erling Haaland’s agent Rafaela Pimenta insists the Man City star is in control of his own future
Pimenta claimed no other clubs are aware of the details of Haaland’s contract with Man City
Your browser does not support iframes.
Talks would be led by Pimenta, who took over Mino Raiola’s agency following his death in April 2022.
‘Erling’s contract is known to Manchester City, his father, himself and me, nobody else,’ Pimenta said.
The Brazilian added that Haaland was ‘the master of his destiny’, but would ensure he will always do what is right for his club.
‘I think it is not necessary to say that Erling does what he wants, it is not true,’ she added.
‘Erling is always going to do what is good for him and for his club, Manchester City. When everyone is willing to make a change, it will be done.
‘He’s not the type of player who’s going to say “I’m leaving, bye, I don’t want to know anything”, it is not like this.
‘It’s not going to happen because respect comes before everything. If they give it to him, he will give it too.’
Haaland has been linked with LaLiga in the future but Pimenta said he will respect Man City
Haaland had opted to join Man City in 2022 for £51million from Borussia Dortmund after an intense battle for his signature.
He enjoyed a record-breaking debut season by netting 52 goals in all competitions to help Man City complete a stunning Treble.
The 23-year-old’s goalscoring form has continued this season with 17 goals in 18 matches for City.
Source From: LaLiga News, Fixtures and Results | Mail Online
- PixaSuite AI Review – The World’s First 9-in-1 AI App That Allows Us To Start, Promote, And Scale Any Business In Any Niche!
- LeadPulse Review – Brand New Software To Amplify Lead Generation, Elevate Your Strategies, Multiply Your Leads, And Dominate Your Market Effortlessly!
- Traffic GPT Review – The Brand New Revolutionary Software Generating 100% Free Traffic and Blasting More Profits!
- LearnX Review – The #1 To Market AI System Creates Self-Managed Academy Sites, And Prefill It With Tons of Unique AI-Generated Courses
- GPT Studio Review – The World #1 Real Open AI Connected WordPress Software That Auto Creates Set & Forget Websites!