Bayer Leverkusen right-back Jeremie Frimpong has left the Netherlands camp due to an injury.
Jeremie Frimpong has been forced to withdraw from the Netherlands squad.
The Dutch Football Association confirmed that the Bayer Leverkusen defender suffered an injury in training and will miss the matches against Ireland and Gibraltar.
According to Kicker, it’s a muscle injury, but an exact diagnosis has yet to be made and examinations will be carried out in Leverkusen on Friday.
Leverkusen will hope to have the right-back fit for their next match against Werder Bremen on November 25.
Frimpong has scored five goals and laid on seven assists in 16 games this season.
More about Jeremie Frimpong
More about Leverkusen
Source From: Bulinews.com
- eBGenius Review – A Brand-New Software Creates Professionally Looking 50,000+ Children Story eBooks with Beautiful Templates, Powerful AI Images!
- FlowCart Review – The Next-GEN App Building Highly Profitable eCom Funnels Preloaded With 100s of Winning Products And Convert 10x More Than Regular eCom Stores!
- PixaSuite AI Review – The World’s First 9-in-1 AI App That Allows Us To Start, Promote, And Scale Any Business In Any Niche!
- LeadPulse Review – Brand New Software To Amplify Lead Generation, Elevate Your Strategies, Multiply Your Leads, And Dominate Your Market Effortlessly!
- Traffic GPT Review – The Brand New Revolutionary Software Generating 100% Free Traffic and Blasting More Profits!