Ivan Toney is going into the January transfer window knowing full well that both Arsenal and Chelsea are both interested in acquiring his services, but that Brentford are also ready to offer him a deal that would double his salary to £200,000 a week. That being said, Toney himself, who is currently out of action with suspension, is said to want a minimum fee release clause that would allow him to leave for a bigger club.
The Bees want at least £85 million should they decide to sell the striker, and what is not known is whether or not Toney will depart or stay come January.
With all that in mind, Toney’s next contract at Brentford could see him have a minimum fee release clause of £75 million but only for a club that would guarantee Champions League football. Toney’s ambition is to eventually play in the European showpiece tournament and start for England on a regular basis.
At Arsenal, first choice striker Gabriel Jesus is currently out through injury, but when he is playing he is not the prolific forward that Mikel Arteta supposedly wants. Whilst Chelsea have an abundance of strikers already at Stamford Bridge. It is understood that Toney himself would prefer a move to the Emirates, and things are sure to heat up as we head into the January transfer window.
Source From: Eyefootball: Football News
- Traffic GPT Review – The Brand New Revolutionary Software Generating 100% Free Traffic and Blasting More Profits!
- LearnX Review – The #1 To Market AI System Creates Self-Managed Academy Sites, And Prefill It With Tons of Unique AI-Generated Courses
- GPT Studio Review – The World #1 Real Open AI Connected WordPress Software That Auto Creates Set & Forget Websites!
- ScriptioAI Review – The First To Market and ONLY Tool To Combine The Power Of Google Bard, Microsoft, & ChatGPT To Create Digital Marketing Assets With Ease!
- Zeus Review – The Brand New Set & Forget AI-Powered App Turning TikTok Into A $483/Day Viral Traffic Machine!