- Jude Bellingham was seen running errands during his time out due to injury
- Bellingham has pulled out of international duty this week with a shoulder issue
- England will struggle to win a trophy with Kalvin Phillips – It’s All Coming Up
Jude Bellingham was pictured in public for the first time since withdrawing from England’s squad, as he was spotted running errands in Madrid’s city centre clutching a £1,500 designer washbag.
The young superstar took a stroll on Thursday morning and his expensive accessory is from Goyard Paris. It’s called the ‘Jouvence MM Toiletry Bag’, is made from calfskin and was tucked under his arm as he went about his day.
The price of the bag is not listed on Goyard’s website – such is the high-end nature of the products – though it is understood to cost £1,500.
He was wearing a full tracksuit from designer clothing outlet Rhude, as he went about his business.
Real Madrid star Jude Bellingham was seen in public for the first time since withdrawing from England’s squad for their Euro 2024 qualifiers with a shoulder injury
Bellingham’s designer washbag is made of calfskin and is sold in numerous colours by Goyard
The bag is not even listed with a price on the Goyard website but is understood to be £1,500
He wore a full tracksuit from designer clothing outlet Rhude as he went about his business
The Birmingham City academy graduate was spotted in good spirits in the city centre
Your browser does not support iframes.
However, the 20-year-old’s electric form as taken a pause, after he was forced to pull out of international duty with England this week due to a shoulder injury.
Despite this, it hasn’t stopped the Birmingham City academy graduate from running errands in his spare time.
Bellingham, along with Chelsea’s Levi Colwill, was forced to pull out of Gareth Southgate’s squad for this month’s Euro 2024 qualifiers due to injury.
A statement released by the Three Lions on Tuesday morning confirmed that Jude Bellingham and Levi Colwill would play no part in England’s fixtures against Malta and North Macedonia after being deemed unfit.
Bellingham and Colwill – who both sat out their club games over the weekend due to shoulder injuries – linked up with Southgate‘s squad at St George’s Park on Monday afternoon.
The pair under went assessments by the England medical staff before being told they would play no part in the forthcoming fixtures because of the status of their injuries.
Bellingham was pictured at St George’s Way prior to withdrawing from the squad on Tuesday
Bellingham has been suffering with a shoulder injury that has sidelined him in recent weeks
Bellingham has been suffering with a shoulder injury that ruled him out of miss Real Madrid’s LaLiga clash against Valencia on the weekend.
Real Madrid posted the following statement ahead of their 5-1 win over Valencia: ‘After the tests carried out today on our player Jude Bellingham, he has been diagnosed with anterior instability of his left shoulder, a consequence of his recent dislocation.’
The statement finished by saying: ‘Bellingham is out for today’s [Saturday’s] match against Valencia.’
IT’S ALL KICKING OFF!
Source From: Football | Mail Online
- FlowCart Review – The Next-GEN App Building Highly Profitable eCom Funnels Preloaded With 100s of Winning Products And Convert 10x More Than Regular eCom Stores!
- PixaSuite AI Review – The World’s First 9-in-1 AI App That Allows Us To Start, Promote, And Scale Any Business In Any Niche!
- LeadPulse Review – Brand New Software To Amplify Lead Generation, Elevate Your Strategies, Multiply Your Leads, And Dominate Your Market Effortlessly!
- Traffic GPT Review – The Brand New Revolutionary Software Generating 100% Free Traffic and Blasting More Profits!
- LearnX Review – The #1 To Market AI System Creates Self-Managed Academy Sites, And Prefill It With Tons of Unique AI-Generated Courses