Despite returning to running training on Thursday, Jamal Musiala will reportedly not be an option against FC Köln next week.
|Photo: Steffen Prößdorf, CC BY-SA 4.0|
Bayern Munich received a boost on Thursday as Jamal Musiala returned to running training.
But even if he’s making progress in his injury recovery, the 20-year-old will not be available for next Friday’s Bundesliga match against FC Köln, according to Bild.
According to the German tabloid, the 20-year-old could make his return in the following away game against FC Copenhagen.
However, other sources such as Sport1 have not completely ruled out the possibility of the youngster playing against the Billy Goats.
More about Jamal Musiala
Source From: Bulinews.com
- PixaSuite AI Review – The World’s First 9-in-1 AI App That Allows Us To Start, Promote, And Scale Any Business In Any Niche!
- LeadPulse Review – Brand New Software To Amplify Lead Generation, Elevate Your Strategies, Multiply Your Leads, And Dominate Your Market Effortlessly!
- Traffic GPT Review – The Brand New Revolutionary Software Generating 100% Free Traffic and Blasting More Profits!
- LearnX Review – The #1 To Market AI System Creates Self-Managed Academy Sites, And Prefill It With Tons of Unique AI-Generated Courses
- GPT Studio Review – The World #1 Real Open AI Connected WordPress Software That Auto Creates Set & Forget Websites!