Manchester United are considered favourites to beat Arsenal to the signing of Nice midfielder Khephren Thuram this summer.
The Frenchman has been long linked with a Premier League move and it could materialise this summer with plenty of interest.
This is due to the recent minority stake acquired by Sir Jim Ratcliffe at the club. The billionaire is also the owner of Nice.
Ratcliffe will take control of the sporting operations at United and he could have a direct influence on transfers this summer.
Thuram could be available for around €40m. United should easily afford the fee, having spent close to €200m last summer.
However, they may need to balance their books first to avoid breaching Financial Fair Play limits in the coming seasons.
Aside from Thuram, United have also been tipped to sign Jean-Clair Todibo from Nice. He could be available for €50m.
Source From: Eyefootball: Football News
- ProfitSGE Review – The Brand New and ONLY Software To Trick ChatGPT Into Sending You MILLIONS Of Unique Visitors For Free!
- AI Infinite Income Hub Review – The Brand New Step-By-Step Untold Online Making Money Secrets To Unlock Your Unexpected Earnings!
- MotioMatic V2 Review – The World’s First Revolutionary Tool, Video Builder, Transforms the Game!
- Ultimate Wealth Builder Review – The Unique System That Will Take You From Newbie To Complete Mastery And Start Getting Results As Early As From Day 1!
- ZapAI Review – The #1 “NexusAI” WhatsApp Autoresponder & Store Builder That Creates and Blasts UNLIMITED “PHONE MESSAGES” To UNLIMITED Contacts!