Manchester United are prepared to sanction the departure of Jadon Sancho in January for around £50 million.
The England international is currently out of contention for a first-team berth. He is suspended after his public outburst towards manager Erik ten Hag.
The Red Devils boss has given the green light to offload him in January, but the club’s hierarchy don’t want to accept a significant loss through a sale.
Sancho was purchased from Borussia Dortmund for £72 million and the board want at least £50 million to accept his permanent exit this winter.
None of the European clubs are likely to meet the price tag. They may propose to sign him on loan with a buy clause at the end of the season.
Even then, United may have to contribute part of his wages for a temporary deal. Sancho may demand a huge pay-off to leave the club for good.
Clubs in Saudi Arabia could offload to meet the valuation set by United, but Sancho is not looking forward to leaving Europe at the current point.
Source From: Eyefootball: Football News
- PixaSuite AI Review – The World’s First 9-in-1 AI App That Allows Us To Start, Promote, And Scale Any Business In Any Niche!
- LeadPulse Review – Brand New Software To Amplify Lead Generation, Elevate Your Strategies, Multiply Your Leads, And Dominate Your Market Effortlessly!
- Traffic GPT Review – The Brand New Revolutionary Software Generating 100% Free Traffic and Blasting More Profits!
- LearnX Review – The #1 To Market AI System Creates Self-Managed Academy Sites, And Prefill It With Tons of Unique AI-Generated Courses
- GPT Studio Review – The World #1 Real Open AI Connected WordPress Software That Auto Creates Set & Forget Websites!