Manchester United could make a surprise move for Real Sociedad winger Takefusa Kubo when the transfer window reopens.
This could pave the way for fresh investment at the turn of the year and Ekrem Konur claims that they are looking into a deal for Kubo.
The 22-year-old has had a fine season with Sociedad, registering five goals and three assists from 16 appearances across all competitions.
The Japanese star is a right winger by trade and this is a position where United have lacked creativity for a number of campaigns.
Kubo would be a fantastic signing for the Red Devils, but he won’t come on the cheap with Sociedad known to be tough negotiators.
He has a €60 million release clause in his contract and Sociedad may not accept anything less to sanction his sale this winter.
Source From: Eyefootball: Football News
- PixaSuite AI Review – The World’s First 9-in-1 AI App That Allows Us To Start, Promote, And Scale Any Business In Any Niche!
- LeadPulse Review – Brand New Software To Amplify Lead Generation, Elevate Your Strategies, Multiply Your Leads, And Dominate Your Market Effortlessly!
- Traffic GPT Review – The Brand New Revolutionary Software Generating 100% Free Traffic and Blasting More Profits!
- LearnX Review – The #1 To Market AI System Creates Self-Managed Academy Sites, And Prefill It With Tons of Unique AI-Generated Courses
- GPT Studio Review – The World #1 Real Open AI Connected WordPress Software That Auto Creates Set & Forget Websites!