- Man United boss ten Hag was spotted out at an Italian restaurant on Saturday
- Ten Hag was celebrating his side’s crucial 1-0 win over Luton earlier in the day
- What’s the story with Raheem Sterling? Listen to It’s All Kicking Off
United triumphed 1-0 in their home clash against Luton Town, thanks to Victor Lindelof’s second-half strike from close range.
It was a crucial victory for Ten Hag’s side, who had fallen to three defeats out of their four matches prior to the Luton clash.
The United boss clearly wanted to unwind in style as he was spotted at popular restaurant La Famiglia in Hale Village, Cheshire with a group of friends.
Ten Hag was all smiles as he and his group relaxed for the evening before heading home just before 11pm.
Erik ten Hag (middle) was pictured celebrating Man United’s 1-0 win over Luton on Saturday
The Man United boss appeared at a popular Italian restaurant with friends in Hale, Cheshire
The group headed off at around 11pm after an evening at La Famiglia with the Dutchman
Your browser does not support iframes.
Ten Hag was still in his attire worn on the touchline during United’s win over Luton, as he appeared at La Famiglia in a grey turtle-neck sweater and black overcoat.
Despite the positive result, Ten Hag was been hit by a touchline ban as the pressure of Manchester United’s season told in during their nervy 1-0 win.
Ten Hag received his third booking of the season after hotly disputing two late throws during eight minutes of injury-time at Old Trafford.
His dissent towards the officials including referee Graham Scott means the Dutchman is automatically banned for United’s next Premier League game away to Everton on November 26 in a clear sign how testing things have been with the team bottom of their Champions League group after a midweek defeat to Copenhagen.
‘I was on top of where it happened and was so clear and obvious our ball, I made a remark and therefore I got booked.
‘There is a certain point you have to accept decisions, what I should do as well.’
Ten Hag – whose other two cautions came in matches against Arsenal and Spurs – quipped he wouldn’t fine himself because he only fines players if they get red cards.
Ten Hag was still in his attire which he wore on the touchline during their win over Luton
Victor Lindelof (L) scored the only goal as United triumphed over Luton on Saturday afternoon
Rashford finished as United’s top scorer with 30 goals last season, and was rewarded with a new £300,000-a-week contract in the summer.
But he has found the net just once in 15 games this term, and hit a new low in Denmark on Wednesday night when he was sent off in United’s Champions League defeat by Copenhagen.
But Ten Hag once again threw his support behind the misfiring forward, and insisted that Rashford will rediscover top form.
Source From: Premier League News, Fixtures and Results | Mail Online
- PixaSuite AI Review – The World’s First 9-in-1 AI App That Allows Us To Start, Promote, And Scale Any Business In Any Niche!
- LeadPulse Review – Brand New Software To Amplify Lead Generation, Elevate Your Strategies, Multiply Your Leads, And Dominate Your Market Effortlessly!
- Traffic GPT Review – The Brand New Revolutionary Software Generating 100% Free Traffic and Blasting More Profits!
- LearnX Review – The #1 To Market AI System Creates Self-Managed Academy Sites, And Prefill It With Tons of Unique AI-Generated Courses
- GPT Studio Review – The World #1 Real Open AI Connected WordPress Software That Auto Creates Set & Forget Websites!