Jamal Musiala returned to training on Thursday for the first time since suffering a muscle injury.
|Photo: Steffen Prößdorf, CC BY-SA 4.0|
Bayern Munich have received a boost as Jamal Musiala returned to training on Thursday.
The 20-year-old took the next step in his recovery from a muscle injury by doing running training at Säbener Strasse.
It remains to be seen whether Musiala will be available for Bayern’s first match after the international break against FC Köln on November 24.
Musiala picked up the injury in Bayern’s 2-1 win over Galatasaray in the Champions League on November 8.
As a result, he missed the following match – a 4-2 Bundesliga win over Heidenheim.
More about Jamal Musiala
More about FC Bayern
Source From: Bulinews.com
- FlowCart Review – The Next-GEN App Building Highly Profitable eCom Funnels Preloaded With 100s of Winning Products And Convert 10x More Than Regular eCom Stores!
- PixaSuite AI Review – The World’s First 9-in-1 AI App That Allows Us To Start, Promote, And Scale Any Business In Any Niche!
- LeadPulse Review – Brand New Software To Amplify Lead Generation, Elevate Your Strategies, Multiply Your Leads, And Dominate Your Market Effortlessly!
- Traffic GPT Review – The Brand New Revolutionary Software Generating 100% Free Traffic and Blasting More Profits!
- LearnX Review – The #1 To Market AI System Creates Self-Managed Academy Sites, And Prefill It With Tons of Unique AI-Generated Courses