Chelsea will be aiming to return to winning ways in the Premier League when they face Crystal Palace on the road tonight.
The Blues have lost their last two games in the top-flight and will be aiming to end the streak to return to the top half of the table.
Djordje Petrovic has been brilliant in goal for the Blues since his debut. The Serbian is expected to continue between the sticks in the London derby at Selhurst Park.
Christopher Nkunku should lead the attack for the second straight league game. The Frenchman has yet to find consistency since his injury comeback, but he is the best option up front.
Predicted Chelsea line-up (4-2-3-1): Petrovic; Gusto, Disasi, Silva, Chilwell; Caicedo, Fernandez; Madueke, Palmer, Jackson; Nkunku.
Source From: Eyefootball: Football News
- ProfitSGE Review – The Brand New and ONLY Software To Trick ChatGPT Into Sending You MILLIONS Of Unique Visitors For Free!
- AI Infinite Income Hub Review – The Brand New Step-By-Step Untold Online Making Money Secrets To Unlock Your Unexpected Earnings!
- MotioMatic V2 Review – The World’s First Revolutionary Tool, Video Builder, Transforms the Game!
- Ultimate Wealth Builder Review – The Unique System That Will Take You From Newbie To Complete Mastery And Start Getting Results As Early As From Day 1!
- ZapAI Review – The #1 “NexusAI” WhatsApp Autoresponder & Store Builder That Creates and Blasts UNLIMITED “PHONE MESSAGES” To UNLIMITED Contacts!