Report Kenan Yildiz agent in talks with Arsenal over 20-year-old Juventus talent

Report Kenan Yildiz agent in talks with Arsenal over 20-year-old Juventus talent

TURIN, ITALY – NOVEMBER 04: Kenan Yildiz of Juventus looks on during the UEFA Champions League 2025/26 League Phase MD4 match between Juventus and Sporting Clube de Portugal at Juventus Stadium on November 04, 2025 in Turin, Italy. (Photo by Stefano Guidi/Getty Images)


Multiple reports in England suggest that Arsenal have been meeting with agent Jorge Mendes to discuss Juventus talent Kenan Yildiz, also targeted by Chelsea and Manchester United.

According to Indykalia, Caught Offside and more, Jorge Mendes was spotted in Turin speaking with representatives of Arsenal, and the subject of their discussion was believed to be the versatile Juventus striker.

They would be the third Premier League giants to be linked with a potential summer 2026 swoop for the player, after Manchester United and Chelsea, along with Real Madrid in LaLiga.

Kenan Yildiz flourishing at Juventus

WASHINGTON, DC – JUNE 18: Kenan Yildiz #10 of Juventus FC celebrates scoring his team’s third goal during the FIFA Club World Cup 2025 group G match between Al Ain FC and Juventus FC at Audi Field on June 18, 2025 in Washington, DC. (Photo by Kevin C. Cox/Getty Images)

The Turkish forward only turned 20 in May and is already one of the core figures in the Juventus starting XI.

He has contributed six goals and six assists in 18 competitive games for the Bianconeri so far this season, including the FIFA Club World Cup.

Much has been said already about the delays in locking Kenan Yildiz down to a new contract, with director Giorgio Chiellini assuring there was no rush to get it over the line.

“Everyone wants to make it happen,” said the former defender.

epa11997437 Juventus’s Kenan Yldiz celebrates scoring the 1-0 opening goal during the Italian Serie A soccer match between Juventus FC and CFC Genoa, in Juventus, Italy, 29 March 2025. EPA-EFE/Alessandro Di Marco

The player only recently signed a new contract to June 2029, when he was also given the honour of wearing the Number 10 jersey, like his hero Alessandro Del Piero.



Source From: Football Italia

Source link
Exit mobile version