Wolfsburg have reportedly joined Bayer Leverkusen in their pursuit of Stuttgart captain Waldemar Anton.
Kicker reported on Thursday that Bayer Leverkusen are interested in VfB Stuttgart captain Waldemar Anton.
But, apparently, Die Werkself are not the only Bundesliga side chasing the centre-back.
According to Bild, VfL Wolfsburg are also keeping tabs on the 27-year-old defender.
Anton could potentially replace Maxence Lacroix or Sebastiaan Bornauw, who have both been linked with moves away from the Volkswagen Arena.
Stuttgart, however, would prefer to keep Anton, whose contract expires in 2025.
More about Waldemar Anton
Source From: Bulinews.com
- PixaSuite AI Review – The World’s First 9-in-1 AI App That Allows Us To Start, Promote, And Scale Any Business In Any Niche!
- LeadPulse Review – Brand New Software To Amplify Lead Generation, Elevate Your Strategies, Multiply Your Leads, And Dominate Your Market Effortlessly!
- Traffic GPT Review – The Brand New Revolutionary Software Generating 100% Free Traffic and Blasting More Profits!
- LearnX Review – The #1 To Market AI System Creates Self-Managed Academy Sites, And Prefill It With Tons of Unique AI-Generated Courses
- GPT Studio Review – The World #1 Real Open AI Connected WordPress Software That Auto Creates Set & Forget Websites!