Mousa Tamari overtakes Andy Pelmard! Flashing by at 36.31 km/h, the Montpellier Hérault SC striker is the fastest player this season after 12 rounds of Ligue 1 Uber Eats. This beats the 36.14 km/h of the Clermont defender, who is now in second place. After arriving at MHSC last summer, the Jordanian quickly showed his physical qualities, both in terms of maximum speed and massive work rate.
Behind Pelmard, another defender is in third place. Timed at 36.11km/h with OM, Jonathan Clauss is the only other Ligue 1 Uber Eats player to break the 36km/h-mark. He is followed by three players clocked at 35.97 km/h: Moses Simon (FC Nantes), Folarin Balogun (AS Monaco) and Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang (OM), who is proving that he has lost none of his speed at the age of 34.
Top speeds this season in Ligue 1 Uber Eats:
1. Mousa Tamari (MHSC): 36.31 km/h
2. Andy Pelmard (CF63): 36.14 km/h
3. Jonathan Clauss (OM): 36.11 km/h
4. Moses Simon (FC Nantes): 35.97 km/h
— Folarin Balogun (AS Monaco): 35.97 km/h
— Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang (OM): 35.97 km/h
7. Joel Mvuka (FC Lorient): 35.96 km/h
8. Abdoul Kader Bamba (FC Nantes): 35.95 km/h
9. Kenny Lala (SB29): 35.94 km/h
10. Achraf Hakimi (PSG): 35.90 km/h
— Emanuel Emegha (RCSA): 35.90 km/h
Source From: Ligue 1 – RSS Feed
- FlowCart Review – The Next-GEN App Building Highly Profitable eCom Funnels Preloaded With 100s of Winning Products And Convert 10x More Than Regular eCom Stores!
- PixaSuite AI Review – The World’s First 9-in-1 AI App That Allows Us To Start, Promote, And Scale Any Business In Any Niche!
- LeadPulse Review – Brand New Software To Amplify Lead Generation, Elevate Your Strategies, Multiply Your Leads, And Dominate Your Market Effortlessly!
- Traffic GPT Review – The Brand New Revolutionary Software Generating 100% Free Traffic and Blasting More Profits!
- LearnX Review – The #1 To Market AI System Creates Self-Managed Academy Sites, And Prefill It With Tons of Unique AI-Generated Courses