Bayer Leverkusen centre-back Jonathan Tah is once again being linked with the Premier League, with Newcastle United, Manchester United and West Ham United said to be interested.
|Jonathan Tah.||Photo: Steffen Prößdorf, CC BY-SA 4.0|
Jonathan Tah was heavily linked with a move away from Bayer Leverkusen in the summer, but ended up staying put.
However, speculation about his future continues, with a number of Premier League clubs reportedly keeping tabs on him.
According to The Sun, Newcastle United, Manchester United and West Ham United are all monitoring the 27-year-old centre-back.
Back in July, Tah admitted that the idea of playing in the Premier League appealed to him.
“It has always been my goal to play in the Premier League because I think it is the best league in the world. And to play at that level is obviously attractive to me,” he told Germany’s Bild newspaper at the time.
The defender’s contract with Die Werkself expires in 2025.
More about Jonathan Tah
More about Leverkusen
Source From: Bulinews.com
- GPT Studio Review – The World #1 Real Open AI Connected WordPress Software That Auto Creates Set & Forget Websites!
- ScriptioAI Review – The First To Market and ONLY Tool To Combine The Power Of Google Bard, Microsoft, & ChatGPT To Create Digital Marketing Assets With Ease!
- Zeus Review – The Brand New Set & Forget AI-Powered App Turning TikTok Into A $483/Day Viral Traffic Machine!
- Ink Buddy AI Review – The First To Market AI-Powered App Creates Fully Customized Ebooks, Flipbooks & Other Info Products From A Single Keyword Without Writing A Single Word Or Doing Anything Yourself!
- ResponseKraft Review – The World’s First A.I. App Exploiting Thread, Twitter and Quora And Hijack 2,567 Clicks Daily For 100% Free!