According to a report, Crystal Palace, Fulham and West Ham are all interested in Timo Werner.
|Timo Werner and Kevin Kampl.||Photo: GEPA Pictures/Roger Petzsche|
RB Leipzig striker Timo Werner is believed to have attracted interest from the Premier League.
According to 90min, Crystal Palace and Fulham are interested in signing Werner on loan, with West Ham also an option.
RB Leipzig sporting director Rouven Schröder recently refused to rule out a January exit for the striker.
“I can’t say right now,” Schröder told Bild when asked if a January move could be on the cards for Werner.
“We are looking at the squad as usual and there will certainly be players who say they have something else in mind. We will face that.”
The 27-year-old has fallen out of favor at the Red Bull Arena this season, having been limited to just four starts in all competitions.
Leipzig sold him to Chelsea in 2020 for a reported fee of €53 million, before bringing him back two years later for €20 million.
More about Timo Werner
Source From: Bulinews.com
- PixaSuite AI Review – The World’s First 9-in-1 AI App That Allows Us To Start, Promote, And Scale Any Business In Any Niche!
- LeadPulse Review – Brand New Software To Amplify Lead Generation, Elevate Your Strategies, Multiply Your Leads, And Dominate Your Market Effortlessly!
- Traffic GPT Review – The Brand New Revolutionary Software Generating 100% Free Traffic and Blasting More Profits!
- LearnX Review – The #1 To Market AI System Creates Self-Managed Academy Sites, And Prefill It With Tons of Unique AI-Generated Courses
- GPT Studio Review – The World #1 Real Open AI Connected WordPress Software That Auto Creates Set & Forget Websites!