- Allianz have sponsorship agreements with Bayern Munich and Juventus
- Vodafone shelved plans for a deal worth £20m over six years in 2017
- Southgate’s loyalty to his players is an issue and a weakness – It’s All Kicking Off
German financial firm Allianz have held talks over a mega-money naming rights deal for West Ham’s London Stadium home.
Stage Front – a US ticketing firm – are also interested in sponsoring the 60,000-capacity ground but Allianz’s overtures are understood to be the strongest at the stage.
In 2017, Vodafone shelved plans to buy the London Stadium’s naming rights in a deal worth £20million over six years.
It is hoped any future stadium sponsorship agreement can at least match that figure.
German financial firm Allianz have held talks over a naming rights deal for the London Stadium
Allianz already have sponsorship agreements with Bayern Munich (above) and Juventus
Your browser does not support iframes.
The facility, which housed the London 2012 Olympics, is owned by E20 Stadium LLP, a body set up by the London Legacy Development Corporation (LLDC) to handle the stadium’s future.
However, West Ham, together with the LLDC, have a key involvement in discussions regards their home ground’s naming rights with both parties committed to working together throughout the process.
Mail Sport understands that any final agreement is not imminent, although Allianz and Stage Front are serious about their interest.
The LLDC will pocket £4million of any future naming rights package, with anything over that split equally with West Ham, who pay £2.5million a year in rent for the London Stadium.
Source From: Football | Mail Online
- GPT Studio Review – The World #1 Real Open AI Connected WordPress Software That Auto Creates Set & Forget Websites!
- ScriptioAI Review – The First To Market and ONLY Tool To Combine The Power Of Google Bard, Microsoft, & ChatGPT To Create Digital Marketing Assets With Ease!
- Zeus Review – The Brand New Set & Forget AI-Powered App Turning TikTok Into A $483/Day Viral Traffic Machine!
- Ink Buddy AI Review – The First To Market AI-Powered App Creates Fully Customized Ebooks, Flipbooks & Other Info Products From A Single Keyword Without Writing A Single Word Or Doing Anything Yourself!
- ResponseKraft Review – The World’s First A.I. App Exploiting Thread, Twitter and Quora And Hijack 2,567 Clicks Daily For 100% Free!