FC Bayern München fullback Bouna Sarr has been ruled out of the coming Africa Cup of Nations with an ACL tear.
C Bayern München have confirmed that an ACL tear in his knee suffered in training will end Senegalese fullback Bouna Sarr’s season. The 31-year-old will thus not be available to help his country defend their African continental championship next month. Though the former Marseille defender, just like in previous seasons, played little-to-no sporting role with his club, Senegalese national team trainer Aliou Cissé had plenty of use for Sarr in en-route to the AFCON title two years ago.
Senegal will attempt to defend their first ever AFCON title beginning with kickoff of their first group stage game against Gambia on January 15th in the Cote d’Ivoire city of Yamoussoukro. The Lions of Teranga – led by former Bayern attacker Sadio Mané – also face group stage opponents Cameroon and Guinea. The 2023 Africa Cup of Nations kicks off on January 13th. The Final of the 24-team-tournament will be played on February 11th.
More about Bouna Sarr
More about FC Bayern
Source From: Bulinews.com
- ProfitSGE Review – The Brand New and ONLY Software To Trick ChatGPT Into Sending You MILLIONS Of Unique Visitors For Free!
- AI Infinite Income Hub Review – The Brand New Step-By-Step Untold Online Making Money Secrets To Unlock Your Unexpected Earnings!
- MotioMatic V2 Review – The World’s First Revolutionary Tool, Video Builder, Transforms the Game!
- Ultimate Wealth Builder Review – The Unique System That Will Take You From Newbie To Complete Mastery And Start Getting Results As Early As From Day 1!
- ZapAI Review – The #1 “NexusAI” WhatsApp Autoresponder & Store Builder That Creates and Blasts UNLIMITED “PHONE MESSAGES” To UNLIMITED Contacts!