Chelsea are reportedly pushing to sign Barcelona winger Raphinha ahead of Tottenham Hotspur this summer.
The 27-year-old was on the radar of both London clubs in the summer of 2022, but he rejected them to move to Barcelona.
His time at the Catalan giants has been a mixed bag and his future is currently in doubt with the emergence of Lamine Yamal.
Hence, he could head for the exit door in the summer. The club are desperate to recoup funds amid their huge financial issues.
According to Fichajes, Chelsea have a strong interest in the winger and are prepared to beat Spurs in the race for his services.
Raphinha was also on the radar of Arsenal before his move to Spain. The Gunners could revive their pursuit too this summer.
The versatile winger moved to Barcelona in a deal worth €75m, but he could be sold for around €50m in the next window.
Chelsea should be able to afford the package, but they may need player sales first to avoid breaching Financial Fair Play limits.
Source From: Eyefootball: Football News
- ProfitSGE Review – The Brand New and ONLY Software To Trick ChatGPT Into Sending You MILLIONS Of Unique Visitors For Free!
- AI Infinite Income Hub Review – The Brand New Step-By-Step Untold Online Making Money Secrets To Unlock Your Unexpected Earnings!
- MotioMatic V2 Review – The World’s First Revolutionary Tool, Video Builder, Transforms the Game!
- Ultimate Wealth Builder Review – The Unique System That Will Take You From Newbie To Complete Mastery And Start Getting Results As Early As From Day 1!
- ZapAI Review – The #1 “NexusAI” WhatsApp Autoresponder & Store Builder That Creates and Blasts UNLIMITED “PHONE MESSAGES” To UNLIMITED Contacts!