Chelsea have suffered a big blow in their bid to sign Sporting Lisbon striker Viktor Gyokeres at the end of the campaign.
The Sweden international has been in sparkling form for Sporting this term with 24 goals and 10 assists in all competitions.
Chelsea had an interest in signing him in January, but could not afford to trigger his €100m release clause due to FFP issues.
The club are planning to do so after player sales this summer, but Record claim that Sporting could end up keeping hold of him.
The Portuguese giants are eager to keep him for at least another year and they are prepared to hand him an improved contract as a result.
In the process, they also plan to raise his release clause to €120m.
Meanwhile, Gyokeres has not ruled out a move away this summer, but he would want the guarantee of Champions League football.
Chelsea are in no position to make the competition next term. They are a staggering 15 points behind the Premier League top four.
Source From: Eyefootball: Football News
- ProfitSGE Review – The Brand New and ONLY Software To Trick ChatGPT Into Sending You MILLIONS Of Unique Visitors For Free!
- AI Infinite Income Hub Review – The Brand New Step-By-Step Untold Online Making Money Secrets To Unlock Your Unexpected Earnings!
- MotioMatic V2 Review – The World’s First Revolutionary Tool, Video Builder, Transforms the Game!
- Ultimate Wealth Builder Review – The Unique System That Will Take You From Newbie To Complete Mastery And Start Getting Results As Early As From Day 1!
- ZapAI Review – The #1 “NexusAI” WhatsApp Autoresponder & Store Builder That Creates and Blasts UNLIMITED “PHONE MESSAGES” To UNLIMITED Contacts!