- Marc Guehi limped off in 28th minute of Crystal Palace’s defeat by Brighton
- England international is not thought to have suffered serious knee damage
- IAN LADYMAN picks his top five Premier League centre backs of all time – It’s All Kicking Off podcast
The England international limped off in the 28th minute of the 4-1 loss at the Amex after landing awkwardly on his knee.
Guehi has undegone internal and external examination and there is confidence the centre-back has not suffered serious damage to the joint.
The defender is understood to have hyper-extended the knee which will require a period of rehabilitation.
Marc Guehi suffered a knee injury in Crystal Palace’s defeat by Brighton
Roy Hodgson is already without Michael Olise, who faces up to eight weeks out
Your browser does not support iframes.
The news will come as a relief to Palace, who feared Guehi could miss a longer period.
The club’s season has been crippled by injuries, the latest being Michael Olise who is facing a minimum of six to eight weeks on the sidelines with a fresh hamstring injury.
Fellow attacker Eberechi Eze is also injured with a muscular tear, while key midfielder Cheick Doucoure is a long-term absentee.
Source From: Football | Mail Online
- ProfitSGE Review – The Brand New and ONLY Software To Trick ChatGPT Into Sending You MILLIONS Of Unique Visitors For Free!
- AI Infinite Income Hub Review – The Brand New Step-By-Step Untold Online Making Money Secrets To Unlock Your Unexpected Earnings!
- MotioMatic V2 Review – The World’s First Revolutionary Tool, Video Builder, Transforms the Game!
- Ultimate Wealth Builder Review – The Unique System That Will Take You From Newbie To Complete Mastery And Start Getting Results As Early As From Day 1!
- ZapAI Review – The #1 “NexusAI” WhatsApp Autoresponder & Store Builder That Creates and Blasts UNLIMITED “PHONE MESSAGES” To UNLIMITED Contacts!