Both Bild and Sky Germany report that Serhou Guirassy will not be able to play for Stuttgart against Bayer Leverkusen on Tuesday night.
VfB Stuttgart will be without Serhou Guirassy when they take on Bayer Leverkusen in the DFB-Pokal on Tuesday evening, according to reports from Sky Germany and Bild.
Guirassy has only recently returned from playing for Guinea at the Africa Cup of Nations.
And as Stuttgart coach Sebastian Hoeness revealed at Monday’s pre-match press conference, Guirassy has been battling a stomach bug since his return.
The 27-year-old striker has been in sensational form for Stuttgart this season, scoring 17 goals in 14 Bundesliga appearances.
More about the match
More about the teams
More about Serhou Guirassy
Source From: Bulinews.com
- ProfitSGE Review – The Brand New and ONLY Software To Trick ChatGPT Into Sending You MILLIONS Of Unique Visitors For Free!
- AI Infinite Income Hub Review – The Brand New Step-By-Step Untold Online Making Money Secrets To Unlock Your Unexpected Earnings!
- MotioMatic V2 Review – The World’s First Revolutionary Tool, Video Builder, Transforms the Game!
- Ultimate Wealth Builder Review – The Unique System That Will Take You From Newbie To Complete Mastery And Start Getting Results As Early As From Day 1!
- ZapAI Review – The #1 “NexusAI” WhatsApp Autoresponder & Store Builder That Creates and Blasts UNLIMITED “PHONE MESSAGES” To UNLIMITED Contacts!