Jude Bellingham was far from impressed after discovering his pace rating for EAFC 24 was lower than a year ago.
The England international has already netted five goals in his first four appearances for the Spanish giants and has been just as impressive at international level, delivering a superb performance in the win over Scotland on Tuesday night.
Blessed with speed on the ball and a commanding presence, Bellingham is very much the prototype of the perfect modern midfielder, but the creators of EAFC 24 seem to have a different opinion.
Jude Bellingham was asked to predict his pace rating on the EAFC 24
The England star expected to be rated 84 and was shocked to find out he was rated 76
Your browser does not support iframes.
The England midfielder and his teammates Brahim Diaz, Lucas Vazquez and Rodrygo were all asked to predict their pace ratings.
‘I’ve got to be like 84,’ the former Borussia Dortmund man said.
However, while Diaz, Vazquez and Rodrygo either guessed correctly or were close to doing so, Bellingham couldn’t hide his disappointment when his pace rating was revealed to be 76.
As a visibly stunned Bellingham tried to make sense of the rating, Diaz mocked him by tried to impersonate his running style.
‘You’re running like this all the time bro,’ the Madrid star said, much to the amusement of his team-mates.
What makes Bellingham’s rating even more bizarre is that it is lower than it was last year, a change the England international immediately picked up on.
‘You’re joking? I was more last year, so I’ve gone down?,’ he said incredulously.
Previously known as FIFA, the hugely successful franchise has undergone a rebrand to EAFC this season after EA Sports chose not to renew its license with the governing body after almost 30 years.
The 20-year-old has been in exhilarating form for club and country this season
Diaz (left) mocked Bellingham’s running style to the amusement of his team-mates
A visibly stunned Bellingham questioned why his rating has decreased from last year
The ratings in the game have for years been a major talking point, not just between the fans but among the players themselves.
And in a clear sign football is entering a new era, neither Lionel Messi nor Cristiano Ronaldo are ranked as the game’s highest-rated player.
In fact, both players have been handed a downgrade to their ratings from last year, with Messi dropping to 90 and Ronaldo falling to 86.
Source From: LaLiga News, Fixtures and Results | Mail Online
- PixaSuite AI Review – The World’s First 9-in-1 AI App That Allows Us To Start, Promote, And Scale Any Business In Any Niche!
- LeadPulse Review – Brand New Software To Amplify Lead Generation, Elevate Your Strategies, Multiply Your Leads, And Dominate Your Market Effortlessly!
- Traffic GPT Review – The Brand New Revolutionary Software Generating 100% Free Traffic and Blasting More Profits!
- LearnX Review – The #1 To Market AI System Creates Self-Managed Academy Sites, And Prefill It With Tons of Unique AI-Generated Courses
- GPT Studio Review – The World #1 Real Open AI Connected WordPress Software That Auto Creates Set & Forget Websites!