- The 20-year-old is enjoying a star-studded year after a fast start at Real Madrid
- He has quickly become one of the most marketable football players in the world
- Arsenal were planning to play ‘We are The Champions’ after beating Liverpool! What are those ridiculous celebrations about? It’s All Kicking Off podcast
Jude Bellingham‘s meteoric rise in the game knows no bounds as Adidas are set to release a signature logo in his name.
The 20-year-old has made a remarkable impact since moving to Real Madrid last summer, scoring 18 goals in 28 appearances for the LaLiga leaders.
Bellingham has often been the star performer of Carlo Ancelotti‘s squad and was named the 2023 Golden Boy in recognition of his startling performances for Los Blancos as well as former club Borussia Dortmund.
The England international’s global profile has seen him quickly become one of the most marketable faces in the sport and he is already the elite ambassador for the Predator boots silo and will feature heavily on the next release.
According to Footy Headlines, the midfielder’s no iconic goal celebration is likely to be the main graphic of a signature logo.
Jude Bellingham’s iconic goal celebration will reportedly be the graphic for the signature logo
The midfielder is already and elite ambassador for the Predator boots silo but has since been seen sporting the Predator 24 following their release
Your browser does not support iframes.
Adidas unveiled their new Predator 24 boots to a mixed reception from fans last month – with some complaining about a yellow strap across the bottom – with others said they were too pricy.
The iconic sportswear brand have a loyal fanbase when it comes to their popular boots, with youngsters and budding football fanatics always eager to follow in the footsteps of the firm’s biggest stars – including the likes of Lionel Messi, Mohamed Salah and Bellingham.
The German giants are not the only brand interested in snapping up the former Birmingham City youngster as exclusively revealed by Mail Sport last year.
Jude Bellingham is being pursued by Louis Vuitton for a multi-million-pound endorsement deal
Bellingham is wanted by Louis Vuitton for a multi-million-pound endorsement. The luxury French fashion house only work with sporting icons — they ran an advertising campaign with Messi and Cristiano Ronaldo before the 2022 World Cup, following a campaign featuring Pele, Diego Maradona and Zinedine Zidane ahead of the 2010 tournament.
Bellingham has a keen interest in fashion and wore a Louis Vuitton suit with flared trousers to the Ballon d’Or awards in Paris in October.
He also attended the house’s men’s spring-summer 2024 fashion show in the French capital in June alongside his younger brother Jobe after taking part in the first batch of England’s Euro 2024 qualifiers against Malta and Macedonia.
Source From: LaLiga News, Fixtures and Results | Mail Online
- ProfitSGE Review – The Brand New and ONLY Software To Trick ChatGPT Into Sending You MILLIONS Of Unique Visitors For Free!
- AI Infinite Income Hub Review – The Brand New Step-By-Step Untold Online Making Money Secrets To Unlock Your Unexpected Earnings!
- MotioMatic V2 Review – The World’s First Revolutionary Tool, Video Builder, Transforms the Game!
- Ultimate Wealth Builder Review – The Unique System That Will Take You From Newbie To Complete Mastery And Start Getting Results As Early As From Day 1!
- ZapAI Review – The #1 “NexusAI” WhatsApp Autoresponder & Store Builder That Creates and Blasts UNLIMITED “PHONE MESSAGES” To UNLIMITED Contacts!