Joshua Kimmich and Dayot Upamecano were back in team training for Bayern on Wednesday, but Manuel Neuer and new signing Bryan Zaragoza were both missing.
|Photo: GEPA Pictures/Sven Sonntag
Bayern Munich have received a major boost ahead of Saturday’s Bundesliga showdown with Bayer Leverkusen.
Joshua Kimmich and Dayot Upamecano returned to full training on Wednesday.
Both players have missed Bayern’s last few games, Kimmich with a shoulder problem and Upamecano with a muscle injury.
Bayern are expected to have another key player back in training on Thursday, with Kim Min-jae travelling back to Germany today after getting eliminated from the Asian Cup with South Korea.
On the negative side for Bayern, Manuel Neuer was unable to train for the second day in a row due to a knee problem.
Bryan Zaragoza was also absent from today’s training session due to illness.
More about the match
More about the teams
Source From: Bulinews.com
- ProfitSGE Review – The Brand New and ONLY Software To Trick ChatGPT Into Sending You MILLIONS Of Unique Visitors For Free!
- AI Infinite Income Hub Review – The Brand New Step-By-Step Untold Online Making Money Secrets To Unlock Your Unexpected Earnings!
- MotioMatic V2 Review – The World’s First Revolutionary Tool, Video Builder, Transforms the Game!
- Ultimate Wealth Builder Review – The Unique System That Will Take You From Newbie To Complete Mastery And Start Getting Results As Early As From Day 1!
- ZapAI Review – The #1 “NexusAI” WhatsApp Autoresponder & Store Builder That Creates and Blasts UNLIMITED “PHONE MESSAGES” To UNLIMITED Contacts!