Manchester United are reportedly considered favourites to sign Juventus defender Gleison Bremer at the end of the campaign.
The Red Devils are likely to bolster their central defensive department in the summer with Raphael Varane potentially leaving on a free transfer.
Varane’s deal expires at the end of the campaign, and United have no desire to trigger his extension clause or negotiate a new deal with a pay-cut.
His departure could coincide with a new arrival and Calciomercato cite that United are favourites to land Bremer from the Bianconeri.
The Brazilian signed a new long-term deal with the Bianconeri in December last year, but the Serie A giants have not ruled out his exit.
He is currently valued at around €70m excluding add-ons. Should United pay the fee, the Turin giants would have no reason to decline his exit.
Source From: Eyefootball: Football News
- ProfitSGE Review – The Brand New and ONLY Software To Trick ChatGPT Into Sending You MILLIONS Of Unique Visitors For Free!
- AI Infinite Income Hub Review – The Brand New Step-By-Step Untold Online Making Money Secrets To Unlock Your Unexpected Earnings!
- MotioMatic V2 Review – The World’s First Revolutionary Tool, Video Builder, Transforms the Game!
- Ultimate Wealth Builder Review – The Unique System That Will Take You From Newbie To Complete Mastery And Start Getting Results As Early As From Day 1!
- ZapAI Review – The #1 “NexusAI” WhatsApp Autoresponder & Store Builder That Creates and Blasts UNLIMITED “PHONE MESSAGES” To UNLIMITED Contacts!