Manchester United have been handed an injury boost on Lisandro Martinez following his setback against West Ham United.
The Argentine injured his knee during the 3-0 win over the Hammers and he was substituted midway through the second half.
Erik ten Hag said that the injury did not look good but reports now claim that Martinez does not require any kind of surgery.
Hence, he is anticipated to return by the beginning of April and won’t be ruled out for the remainder of the current campaign.
The news is a boost for the Red Devils, who are determined to finish in the Champions League places come the end of May.
They are currently eight points behind the top four and face a must-win game against Aston Villa on the road this weekend.
A defeat would increase the deficit to the top four to 11 points, thereby reducing the club’s chances of qualifying for the Champions League next term.
Source From: Eyefootball: Football News
- ProfitSGE Review – The Brand New and ONLY Software To Trick ChatGPT Into Sending You MILLIONS Of Unique Visitors For Free!
- AI Infinite Income Hub Review – The Brand New Step-By-Step Untold Online Making Money Secrets To Unlock Your Unexpected Earnings!
- MotioMatic V2 Review – The World’s First Revolutionary Tool, Video Builder, Transforms the Game!
- Ultimate Wealth Builder Review – The Unique System That Will Take You From Newbie To Complete Mastery And Start Getting Results As Early As From Day 1!
- ZapAI Review – The #1 “NexusAI” WhatsApp Autoresponder & Store Builder That Creates and Blasts UNLIMITED “PHONE MESSAGES” To UNLIMITED Contacts!